[3830] FlQP K8IA SOABCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K8IA SOABCW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 10:27:11 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   40:    0     0
   20:   39     0
   15:   36     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   75     0  CW Mults = 42  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 18,900

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting contrast in short 2 hour QRP operation unassisted (and all S&amp;P).
First hour, 53 q's, all seven K4x (FLORIDA) stations. Easy pickings, like when I
normally operate kw here.

The second hour band deteriorated and I may as well have been calling with
antennas in a lead room. QRP didnt cut it at all then. Struggled to make 22
more q's that hour. That was all I had time for.

Big tnx to all the FQP organizers for a really great QP. Sorry I didntn have
much time this weekend.

Hope to see you all in 7QP next weekend. I'll be using N7AT callsign.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club