[3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:03:31 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

   40:   44
   20:  288
   15:   46
   10:
--------------------
Total:  378     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 101,304

Club:

Comments:

Another fun weekend with the Florida crew.

I went into &quot;a boy and his radio&quot; mode this year.  Did not go to the
web site, did not download mobile routes, etc.  The only aide I used was the
map on the orange brochure.  I just got on and worked what I could hear.

Conditions were excellent into the northern part of the state on 20 most of the
time.  The southern counties boomed in on 15.  But the central part of the state
was difficult from here much of the time on both those bands.  40 was quieter
and easier than usual.

As usual, a big thanks to the fine mobiles who keep it interesting for two
days:

NO5W    34
NX4N    31
K4KG    28
K5YAA   27
KN4Y    23
N4GI    23
K4OJ    22
N4AO    20
K1XX    17
W5WMU   13
N4EEB   12
N4FP    11
AD8J     8
AD4ES    4
NF4A     4

And thanks to all who make this a great contest.

73
Jim
K8IR