[3830] BARTG 75 M0FW(JK3GAD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 M0FW(JK3GAD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 05:02:16 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - April

Call: M0FW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:   8
   20:  29
   15:   3
   10:
------------
Total:  40  Mults = 29  Continents = 3  Total Score = 3,480

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

For some reason, MMTTY did not decode signal from certain station, as if I made
mistake in settings. This contest is only 4 hours and twice yearly so not many
opportunity to test 75 baud set up. I may take a look at 2Tone next time.

I felt not many participants in this contest. I heard high band is still busy
with  Florida QSO Party and many Russians are in UA1DZ cup.

See you in Fall event.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD