[3830] FlQP W4/VO1MP SOAB(A)SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4/VO1MP SOAB(A)SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:17:17 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: W4/VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: W4/VO1MP

Class: SOAB(A)SSB LP
QTH: Largo, Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   40:
   20:   0      3
   15:   0      5
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0      8  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 8  Total Score = 64

Club:

Comments:

Interesting exercise in futility ....
Operated with ft857 and a Buddipole antenna set up on the Lanai of the condo
unit .. facing south ...am sure the system would have worked better from the
mobile,  however committments to 2 of my daughters and grand kids visiting in
Orlando , precluded that possibility, heard only two or three Florida stations
who didnt  hear me , QSB/QRN/QRP Were factors ....The antenna arrived a couple
of days  prior to the contest , so I didnt  have a lot of time to familiarize
myself with it capabilities or lack there-of ...  am sure I woUld have done
much better  had I had a CW Paddle  or key with me ..  oh well mini
introduction to the FQP  from the action side .....  oddly enough  the
conditions on 15 enabled  me to work 5 european stations no north america ....
as always   fun ..
hope to be QRV from home for the WPX CW
C'Y'all next one
GLWCDR