[3830] FlQP N4FP SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wayne@wgb.cc
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4FP SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:25:30 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH: The Villages, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

   40:   60
   20:  631
   15:  101
   10:
--------------------
Total:  792     0  CW Mults = 68  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 215,424

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First HF mobile operation in nearly 40 years.  Had major problem with high noise
level from 12VDC to 18.5 VDC power supply for notebook computer.  Ended up
having to drive between stops without operating while notebook recharged, then
operating until notebook died.  Great learning experience, first time I have
ever been the object of pileups.  Last stop of contest, in Putnam County
produced 67 contacts in 33 minutes.  All keying was manual and logging was
manually entered into N1MM.  Next year this will be automated!!  TS-440SAT to
mag mounted mast with horizontally mounted hustlers on roof of Kia Rondo.  19
counties, 550 miles, assisting driver was my xyl, Marty, WB2VYK.