[3830] NewEngQP NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@GMAIL.COM
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 01:06:45 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6ERD N6CY K6GO NA6MB W2PWS KD6HYN
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:      5        0
   40:     39       11
   20:     76       91
   15:     24       20
   10:      1        0
------------------------
Total:    145      122  Mults = 56  Total Score = 23,072

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Once again the San Diego Contest Club, NX6T, worked 4 simultaneous Contests,
NEQP, 7QP, INQP and the ARI. We found band condx to be good on Saturday but
really stinko on Sunday for the 2nd half of NEQP. We managed 1 QSO on 10 Meter
band the entire weekend, so no propagation from SoCal into New England which
really hurt our score. We managed 56 of 67 Sections, which is our best ever,
with the missing sections mainly in Vermont and Maine and yet we tried VERY
HARD to find K1KI/M, WA1Z/M, KX9X/M, KM3T/M AND N1JEO/M...with an ONE contact
with N1MIE/M, but, alas, we just couldn't find or hear the 11 missing VT and ME
stns. This was our best score ever and we know that if we had not been shy of a
CW Op for Sunday morning we would have easily broke 25,000 points,.....Next
year we plan to be armed for bear and hope to head for the 40K record ! 73, de
Dennis N6KI