[3830] NCCC Sprint NZ1U(W1UJ/8) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ujay@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NZ1U(W1UJ/8) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 20:28:05 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 17

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): W1UJ/8
Station: KB1H

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT/OH
Operating Time (hrs): ?

  160:
   80:
   40:  17     8
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  17     8  Total Score = 136

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

17 QSOs and 8 sections on 40m for 136.

I had to do something after the energy at CTU today!  Great to see a  bunch of
NS'ers out here for sure.

CQ'n at 215 and didnt get any answers until 238 and didnt realize we went to
315 so started typing out 3830 and heard TyPA with big numbers so picked up 7
more for the last 10 minutes..

Used Logmein with a laptop and Sprint air card to a KB1H computer hooked up to
a K3 and N1MM Logger.  Sound was through Droid tablet and Skype.

K3 with 3el full sized beam @155' aimed at EU and about 50w.

Fun to get the NS fix for sure!