[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 21:23:34 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 23

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  15      4
   40:  23     12
   20:  24     24
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  62     40  Total Score = 2,480

Club:

Comments:

Great to work the FOC stations tonite, thanks for the Q's.. Band conditions
decent, noise was down compared to last time so made 40/80 much better.. Didn't
try 10/15/or 160..

Great to work the NS guys, and all come join us tomorrow nite at 0230Z for 1/2
hour of fun in NS Ladder!

This sure is a good time, and thanks for all the good ears out there to hear my
weak signal.. My radio must have been chirping or had bad keying tonite, running
an OLD TS-940s and its getting long in the VFO, my apologies for that. I think
it mainly happens when in full breakin.  Running 100w, to Vee beam only up
about 25ft, 200ft per leg.. MFJ tuner.

10 minute breaks: 11,11,10,12,9,9.

Thanks again, 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T