[3830] WPX CW VE1ZA SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE1ZA SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:11:30 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE1ZA
Operator(s): VE1ZA
Station: VE1ZA

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Halifax
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   35
   20:  136
   15:   57
   10:    8
------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting conditions.  Just played in this contest a few hours in between
basement renovations.  However I was tickled pink with what I was able to do
with 5 watts.  Got into ZL and KH with 5W in a contest!!  99% S&amp;P and even
had a huge run of 4 stations......Worked lots of europe and US and some SA.  My
tribander is loose at the rotor so it twirls away in the wind.  Anyhow many
thanks to those who heard me through the QRM and QSB.