[3830] WPX CW KY4F(K4TD) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rnwalker@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KY4F(K4TD) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:20:08 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): K4TD
Station: K4TD

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1156
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First, thanks to my ole pal, Doug, for allowing me to use his call.  Next,
thanks for all the QSOs...  I love 15 meters, but this weekend it didn't love
me.  I selected the Assisted category so I could watch the RBN spots to see how
propagation was doing.  Seemed like Alabama was a &quot;black hole&quot; for 15
meter RF in this one.  Did manage some Q's with JA (fairly nice run) and BY
(not many but it was fun and they were mults) on both Saturday and Sunday at
sunset.  Conditions to EU were much better on Sunday with very loud signals
from SP, YO and YU.  I was surprised at the small number of DL's and G's that I
worked this weekend.  SA was incredibly loud here on Saturday evening; too bad
there were so few on the band.  Also, I heard EU long path on Saturday evening
but couldn't get anyone's attention (9A1A was especially loud on LP).  Worked
several ACG'ers; hope you guys had a good time.  WPX isn't generally my cup of
tea, but I needed a diversion this weekend so I wound up playing around in it.
Congratulations to all the winners!

73,

Rick
K4TD