[3830] WPX CW NN5J(K5GO) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN5J(K5GO) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 17:26:12 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN5J
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: K5GO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ARKANSAS
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:    1
   40:  413
   20:  743
   15:  544
   10:   33
------------

Club:

Comments:

Planned to try to work it full time.  My wife had told me before the contest
that I didn't have to work it full time.  I told her that was like entering a
golf tournament and not playing all the holes.  About 0100Z the second day, I
announced to her that I was not going to play all the holes.  It was noisy on
40, the conditions were awful and the only way I could turn the 40m antenna was
to drive my truck to the base of the tower and hook up jumper cables to the
rotator.

Got on a little on Sunday when the conditions seemed a little better.  Decided
that my time was better spent mowing and weed eating since I now have three
places to keep up with.  Broke two lawn mowers which gave me the time to listen
to my son, N5DX, operate from W5WMU.  That was fun.  The weed eater works great.