[3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0o@comcast.netu.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 19:07:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC0MO
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:
   80:   27
   40:  188
   20:  300
   15:  179
   10:   33
------------

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

About half of last year's score. Tough for QRP with rapid QSB and lots of
noise.
Nice 20 meter opening Sunday morning with seeral BY's, VU's, and Europeans all
coming in at the same time. Although my 5 watts couldn't get thru . Wore the
rotor out trying. Last hour was fun except for the time I was on the wrong
antenna. Tnx for the patience and CU all in the next one. Running an IC-756
pro3 at 5 watts out to a C4SXL (2 el on 10-40 all on same boom) at 20M.