[3830] WPX CW NX5M SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NX5M SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 21:02:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  515
------------

Club:

Comments:

Was supposed to travel to NC to operate at the M/2 gathering of N1LN (NR3X) but
several recent trips to OK and the fact that the NC trip was going to keep me
away from home for 10 days more was just too much to try to deal with.
Nice to get back into the contesting saddle again after not operating for
several months.  Felt really rusty and my copy was not good.  Never really got
into the groove.
Just 10 minutes after the start came a one-hour shut down due to weather.
During the day Saturday there were various unexpected incidents outside of the
contest that required my attention.  Slept in both mornings and took multiple
breaks on Sunday.
Only two JA's in the log and both of them called in at 1400z and 1412z
Saturday.  Worked several EU stations on Sunday and just about every ZS I can
think of.
All in all, much less than I expected but then again I have not been on the air
since January so perhaps this was normal.