[3830] WPX CW SE5E(SM5AJV) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW SE5E(SM5AJV) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 04:19:53 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SE5E
Operator(s): SM5AJV
Station: SM5AJV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO89LW
Operating Time (hrs): 35:41
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    5
   80:  343
   40:  596
   20: 1109
   15:  203
   10:    6
------------

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Despite bad propagation, Saturday was fun and I was ahead of the
Swedish record. But during the night the green went into red and
SM6CNN will keep the record for another year.

I had one computer failure and had to restart. Lost 15 minutes in rebooting.
Don't know what happened, but maybe ViewProp + DxAtlas was too heavy loaded
with
tons of spots?

Antennas
160m: inv-V