[3830] WPX CW EA8RM(EA8CAC) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8cac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EA8RM(EA8CAC) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 08:49:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8CAC
Station: EF8U

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EA8URL
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   23
   40:  892
   20: 1018
   15: 1425
   10:   81
------------

Club: CWops, DXXE

Comments:

What a nice contest!!!

I didnt know if i will participate or not. I get ready the station on friday
afternoon and everything it works ok.

This was my first....

....WPX CW Single-OP
....contest using N1MM
....Single-Op from Radioclub station EA8URL / EF8U

I haved some problems woth computer, it was impossible to work with RBN because
the software it was too slow, i work first night without assistance, during my
fisrt rest-time i try to solve the problem but no way, after that i just work
with &quot;old timer cluster&quot;. The fist night i haved to stop one hour by
health problems but i can start again.

The station works very good, a nice station it is almost ready for any
contest/any category but still needs some works and some new gadgets.

Many thanks to EA8URL members, EA8ZS, RD3A and KD4D for helps.

The station it is avalible for any contest, more information at QRZ.COM (EF8U
or EA8URL).

Many Thanks to all for the QSOs, my aphologies to that ones i canÂ't hear.

73s