[3830] WPX CW WW4E(@N4WW) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.plumblee@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WW4E(@N4WW) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:46:58 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WW4E
Operator(s): N4WW N4KM K0LUZ K1TO K1CC K8NZ AD4Z W4LT WC4E WF3C
Station: N4WW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  137
   80:  442
   40: 1347
   20: 2095
   15: 1562
   10:  577
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A huge thanks to N4WW and XYL for hosting us for the weekend. Austin typically
does M/2 in the CW editions of the CQWW contests; partially at my urging we
decided to try M/M this year.

Operators, equipment, and antennas as follows:

160m (N4WW) - FTDX5000 + Emtron amp, quarter-wave vertical
80m (WF3C, though almost everyone took turns on 80m at times) - TS590 + Alpha
76, full-size four square)
40m (K1TO &amp; K1CC) - FT1000MP + TenTec Titan 425, 4/4 @ 140'
20m (AD4Z &amp; K0LUZ with an assist from WC4E) - K3 + Alpha 77Dx, 4/4/4 @ 150'
or 6-element OWA @ 125'
15m (N4KM &amp; K8NZ) - FTDX5000 + Amp Supply LK800Z, 5/5 @ 100' or 6-element
OWA @ 120'
10m (W4LT) - K3 + Alpha 76pa, 5/5/5 @ 100'

Equipment donors included

N4WW (the major donor; 2xFTDX5000, TS590, Alpha 77, Alpha 76pa, LK800Z,
Emtron)
AA4HP (TenTec Titan 425)
K0LUZ (Alpha 76pa)
K1TO (FT1000MP)
AD4Z (20m K3)
W4LT (10m K3)
AF4Z (complete set of bandpass filters)

A big thanks to all of the ops who traveled from outside the immediate area to
make the M/M possible. Conditions did not live up to the forecasts with a flare
shortly before the contest and unsettled condx the entire weekend, but we pushed
through and made a score that we're proud of.

vy 73,
Chris WF3C for the N4WW team