[3830] WPX CW DR1D(DL1NX) SO(A)SB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1nx@py2sex.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DR1D(DL1NX) SO(A)SB80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 12:23:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DR1D
Operator(s): DL1NX
Station: DL3KO

Class: SO(A)SB80 HP
QTH: Frechen
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  975  Prefixes = 557  Total Score = 1,422,578

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Hi all,
I was thinking to be or not to be on the air after passed thru a surgery to
remove a big stone in my kidney last week. But the RF talked loud in my ears.
hihihi...
I could choose another band, but since I couldn't stay longer awake and
sitting, I decided for the shortest one with good setting. (80m)
The first night was quite boring, poor propagation, a lot of noise and just a
few QSOs thanks to 8 circle. The &quot;summer&quot; is coming, so the daylight
is longer. Second night was a little bit better, less noise, good propagation
to NA and SA, but I think the stations in that locations were enjoying the high
bands... I could heard a lot of US stations working each other but when I spent
my time CQing, nothing came back. I had to do a S&amp;P most part of time.
Third night a complete disaster, more S&amp;P to get points and mults. At least
this time I didn't have my stalker annoying me as in SSB.
Probably I will have a big reduction of my points because the noise and my fat
fingers.
I'd like to thank Robert DL3KO for let me use his amazing station once again
and to all patient HAMs for repeat the numbers due to noise.

See you all on next one.

73
Alex
PY1KS | PY2SEX | DL1NX