[3830] WPX CW K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 13:37:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K3WA K9CT K9MMS K9ZO N7MB WO9S
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   13
   80:  274
   40:  871
   20: 1501
   15: 1092
   10:  111
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Great team effort for somewhat difficult conditions....A and K indexes high all
weekend plus thunderstorms creating crashes and QRN most of the time. Runs were
short lived and very little high rate. We were careful asking for repeats
because we would lose a number very easily with a crash.

Team was awesome...newcomers were KK9K and WO9S. They did a very good job. We
appreciate everyone that came out for a USA holiday weekend. WPX needs to
schedule better...Easter and Memorial Day are well known holidays.

Our best rates were the first few hours and then it was apparent that
conditions were not going to be very good. We noticed a pickup in signals and
copy with about six hours to go.

Thanks to all for the qsos. We had 3 stations for 6 bands and 19 for 5. We
loved the contest but not the conditions!! Thanks for all of the repeats...too
many chances to copy wrong and lower our score.

73, Craig K9CT
www.k9ct.us