[3830] WPX CW OP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 23:45:38 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): OP4K OO7J
Station: OP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 36hrs

------------
  160:    0
   80:  237
   40:  428
   20:  953
   15:  442
   10:   66
------------

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

What to say about the propagation... the solar burst from last Thursday gave us
a nice A of 32 during the contest on Saturday. Luckily it dropped to 19 on
Sunday improving a bit the band conditions.
On the other hand the years of experience could make the difference but the
final raw score was just 1/2 of last year's.

A lot of repeats both ways as QSB was rapid at times, made it probably a
contest with many errors in the log :). That did not discourage us from going
on.
10m was not very productive, 15m was great on Sunday and the money band was
20m.
A lot of noise on 40m and 80m.
Even that could not spoil the joy of the contest.

The 1st JA was only heard/worked Saturday 1600UTC. As sad here above Sunday was
better and some decent runs were possible.

Hope to have some more operators next contest so we can run the whole 48hrs.
With 2 ops it's very difficult. See you in the next contest(s).

Always pleased to log long time friends and new ones but also sorry to have
missed a lot of stations as just at the end we could not copy the serial
number.

Setup
Yaesu FTDX5000MP
Acom 2000A running 1.5kW