[3830] WPX CW YU5R(@YU1ARC) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yu6dx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW YU5R(@YU1ARC) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:26:27 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: YU5R
Operator(s): YT1HA YT3PL YT7AW YU6DX YU9DX
Station: YU1ARC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bobovo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  102
   80:  497
   40: 1225
   20: 1899
   15: 1005
   10:  244
------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Bad condx, but good competition with other teams in Europe.
The team was stronger than usual (tnx Goran YT7AW) who was our guest.Thanks to
him for excellent work and we hope that the cooperation will continue..
Big thanks to Lui YT3PL for hospitality, everything was alright.
And special thanks for our support team: ing. Goran YT2FSG, Radic YU1SMR and
Max YU1MM.

Congratulation to ED1R, YT5A, HG7T, DM6V for a good score.
Tnx to everyone who called us.

73s YU5R team