[3830] WPX CW OL5Y SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL5Y SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 06:16:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:   76
   80:  327
   40:  503
   20:  664
   15:  406
   10:   77
------------

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Originally I have planned to be part of KD4D team (at N3HBX station) as last
year, what was VERY NICE experience. Unfortunately, I have had to fly back
immediately after the Dayton Hamvention because of my job. Because WPX is my
favorite contest I was really looking forward to participate from my
&quot;Tribander/Single element&quot; station. But the CONDX... really horrible
(someone says &quot;weird&quot;). Moreover, the strong wind and rain during
almost whole weekend damaged the control line to antenna switch on the mast so
I have spent the rare time by temporary fixing of it. But finally I am quite
satisfied â?&quot; my tactic paid off and the score during the contest was
climbing nicely to more than 5 million â?&quot; which I did not expected at
all.
Thanks to all who called me and/or were patient!
ANT: 3el tribander ECO @ 19m, Inv. Vee for 40/80/160m &amp; 19m, unfortunately
without RX antenna.
RIG: IC756 + Acom 2000A + microHAM MK2R+