[3830] WPX CW EA3KU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fmart@tinet.org
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EA3KU SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:07:51 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EA3KU
Operator(s): EA3KU
Station: EA3KU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   97
   40:  443
   20:  693
   15:  296
   10:   94
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

As always I had a blast at the contest. Unfortunately I could not be all hours
of operation provided for a single-operator, Although I am not old the years
begin to take its toll. My 51 years make my back is a bit battered and I'm a
few weeks ago with treatment and doctor visits. Precisely Friday afternoon I
move to the city to make an electromyogram and arrived home at almost 10pm.
That and the tiredness from work all week that this time did not in my best
shape to meet the 36 hours. In the end I could only stay 22 hours on the
radio.

The propagation of the first half of the contest was absolutely disastrous.
That did not surprise me. The email I received on my mobile phone from tracking
services solar conditions I did not foresee that the spread would be a good ally
for the weekend. And so it was. However, during the second half conditions which
began to improve for a low-power station was greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much everyone for your calls and forgive those who may
inadvertently disturbed during the contest.

Fernando EA3KU.