[3830] NewEngQP RL3A(RA9USU) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP RL3A(RA9USU) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 01:16:24 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: RL3A
Operator(s): RA9USU
Station: RL3A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    254      120  Mults = 66  Total Score = 41,448

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is was my first DX attempt to reach &quot;Best Russian 200/50&quot; goal,
which I always heard from some people as &quot;unreacheable/unreal&quot; for
the last 10 years.

There you go...

Took me couple hours to clean my log from all the 7QP contacts and all the
other DX callers when I suddenly realize, that I work ALL COUNTIES! Yes! From
Moscow, Russia I worked all 67 New England counties! I can not thank enough
those mobile fellows, who endanger themselves operating while driving :)

Con's: WinTest doesn't have NEQP contest and had to twick with Notepad file
after all. Operating five contests simuntaniously make your log so much
twisted!

Pro's: New England stations make this QSO party so much fun! Worked six (!) 8P6
(Barbados) stations during this Party, where are they during other WW
contests?!!

Lots of thanks for all the people who called me and THANK to Dave, K1TTT, who
made me love this QSO Party back in early 2000's, when I first operated in it.