[3830] ARRL June VHF KC0W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KC0W Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:39:15 -0700

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  104    1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

'

Propagation was non existent here all day Saturday. Too bad, this could have
been a fun weekend on six meters.

 The band tried to come alive on Sunday but never got really the overdose of
Adderall that it needed. Most of the Sunday afternoon Q's were with guys in CA,
TX &amp; FL. Some mammoth signals were being launched outta Texas. I guess
everything really is bigger in Texas!!!

 I sure wish more guys would get on CW in the VHF/UHF 'tests. I had a grand
total of 12 CW Q's.

I'm always happy to supply the DN86 grid &amp; a North Dakota QSO for anyone
who might be chasing WAS.

 I will be DXing from Haiti as HH5/KC0W from July 6th to the 25th. I will be
VERY active on 6 meters from Haiti. Check out my QRZ.com page for more
information regarding HH5/KC0W. I recently added (today) more pictures &amp;
general propaganda to my QRZ page.

 The best to you &amp; yours from 'da oil patch of ND. See ya from next month
from Haiti.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

***I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota &amp; not to collect
any awards, plaques or &quot;wallpaper&quot;. I use my general logging program
to track the total number of QSO's made &amp; leave it at that. This is why I
have no information regarding my total number of mults or a final score.***

Tom KC0W

'