[3830] ARRL June VHF N6KZ SO 3B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6kzdx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N6KZ SO 3B LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 01:42:14 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  107    67  Total Score = 7,303

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions on 6 meters were fair-good on Saturday and fair-poor on Sunday,
with the last 4 hours of the contest a bust.  Operated low power, unassisted,
so missed lots of rare grids.  Made most QSOs on CW.  Wished more local 6 meter
ops had 2 meters and 432 Mhz equipment.  Station equipment here worked fine with
new yagis on 2M and 70 CM bands (thanks to N7CW's help putting them up).
Several AZ stations reported hearing me calling CQ TEST periodically on 432,
but I didn't hear them come back.  Might look into a mast head amp for December
contest.