[3830] ARRL June VHF K3YDX SO 3B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K3YDX SO 3B LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:37:09 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  66     18  Total Score = 1,368

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

No great opening on 6 meters except a brief one down into TX from the mid
Atlantic area.  Heard some good stations on 2 meters but they never gave an
indication they could hear me with the low power I run.
Equipment: IC-7000 to 6 meter dipole, 7 element yagi on 2 meters and 4 element
yagi on 432 at about 20 feet, all Armstrong rotatable which means not often or
much when raining or cold outside!
Thanks for the Q's.

Hank