[3830] ARRL June VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa2teo@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 05:53:08 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

    6:  297    58
    2:  328    49
  222:   97    37
  432:  140    37
  903:   38    19
  1.2:   52    23
  2.3:   22    12
  3.4:   12     9
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:    6     6
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  993   251  Total Score = 384,783

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

We had E-skip last September and in this year's January contest. Hard to believe
I sould make a lot more in those contests than this contest - 17 E-skip QSO's in
total! Just some very limited openings on Sunday morning that I found.

Condx were normal on 6, 2 and 222 tropo for much of the contest. They were a
bit depressed on 432 and well below normal on the microwaves for much of the
contest. Mid-afternoon Sunday things seemed to get better on the microwaves and
stations were somewhat louder than normal on 2M in some directions, though no DX
at all was worked.

The rovers were out in force which keeps things interesting. Thanks guys!

I lost the 5 ghz rig sometime on Saturday - it was working fine for my first 2
tries and then there was no rx gain. That was a bit frustrating. Otherwise it
was fun to get on even if the bands didn't cooperate as well as we all would
like. Let's hope the CQWW has better condx and Sept as well. Tnx for the Q's
and to the ARRL for sponsoring the event.

73, Jeff