[3830] ARRL June VHF WA7JTM Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Pscolawa7jtm@msn.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WA7JTM Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:57:04 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: WA7JTM
Operator(s): WA7JTM WW7B
Station: WA7JTM

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: DM53
Operating Time (hrs): 36

    6:  631   206
    2:   23    12
  222:
  432:    4     4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  662   222  Total Score = 146,964

Club: Arizona Six Shooters

Comments:

We (WW7B, WA7JTM) operated portable from DM53 (Arizona) this year.

Saturday we had the best opening EVER to the West Coast in a June Contest.
Worked about 300 stations west of us. Grids like DM23 and DM26 were in on short
ES. Saturday was also open pretty much all day, but QSO's were much harder to
come by even though we always heard a few strong stations on the band. We only
made a handfull of doubble-hop contacts into Florida and North Carloina during
the contest. We made just under 500 Q's on Saturday, and less than 150 Q's on
Sunday.

Overall a better contest than last years effort from DM46, by some 30K points.

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

73

Pete
WA7JTM/DM53