[3830] All Asian CW JA1XRH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, je1cka@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW JA1XRH M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:57:36 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: JA1XRH
Operator(s): JE1CKA JA1XRH JA1XUY JH1ASG JH1GBZ JM1RFT
Station: JA1XRH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: SAITAMA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    3     2
   80:   25    12
   40:  323    51
   20: 1434    82
   15: 1562    91
   10:  163    43
Total: 3510   281  Total Score = 2,814,496

Club:

Comments:

I could not use my own callsign because I had to attend the JARL official
meeting on Sunday. So we used JA1XRH instead.
160m and 80m antennas did not worked but QS1R+SkmSrv had real nice job. All 6
PCs were linked and the skimmer data was provided to each band. Thanks for the
QSOs.  See you in AA DX SSB as JE1CKA