[3830] ARRL FD W0RAA 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W0RAA 1D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:51:49 -0700

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  114     36      24  Total Score = 256

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

FT-950, A3S Beam @34', Butternut HF-9V Vertical.  Backup radio: FT-897D
On Saturday band conditions were really strange, and there was a lot of white
noise on the bands.  Sunday was a lot better.  I couldn't get anything going at
all on 10 meters, so I concentrated on 15 &amp; 20 with 20 being the most
productive.  RTTY on FD seems to take a back seat, but I did manage 24 Q's on
20 meters.  It was strictly a part time weekend as I only spent a total of 5
hours on the air.  It was fun, none the less.  I would like to see an
elimination of the rule that states that a 1D working another 1D would not
produce any points, but I did seem to get a mult from some of them.  In
general, 1D's were working other 1D's as if the rule didn't exist.  I guess it
was a work them now and pray for forgiveness later.