[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:26:16 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 27

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:   3      2
   40:  31     14
   20:  29     25
   15:   4      4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     45  Total Score = 3,015

Club:

Comments:

Very fun evening, started somewhat slow on 15 and 20, but really picked up on
40m!  Great though to get even a slight 15m opening.

Lots of new guys tonite, and CQ's actually worked for me tonite, so that was
fun, and personal best Q's and mults..

Real enjoyable group, thanks for all the Q's and fun!  Hope we can work in NS
session tomorrow nite, RTTY at 0130Z, and CW at 0230Z..

10 minute breaks: 10,7,11,8,18,13.. very up and down!

Thanks and CU next session! 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T