[3830] ARRL FD W7OTV 4A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W7OTV 4A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:10:25 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W7OTV
Operator(s): W6ABM KB7ADH K7CIE N7DWL KD7GIE K7HLH N7IQM WS7L AB1LL WI7N W8NF
AD7OG K2PO N7QR K7TLJ KD7VIK
Station: W7OTV

Class: 4A LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   66     50      9
   40:  255    328     16
   20:  509    193     42
   15:  112     78     18
   10:
    6:          29
    2:          15
  222:
  432:           1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  942    694     85  Total Score = 7,006

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 1510 bonus points plus 5496 QSO points. Location was Stub Stewart
State Park, near Buxton, Oregon.

The weather was better this year but not our score. We just couldn't match the
rates we had on 80, 20, or 15. Only 40 meters and VHF/UHF were better than last
year. We had pretty much the same setup and operators. Was it us, or was it
band
conditions? I won't hazard an opinion.

At least everything went smoothly with no big glitches during setup, so we were
rested and on the air on time, the exception being one CW station that hit a
few
speed bumps out of the starting gate.

Antennas were a TH3Jr tribander for phone, 20 m 3 el Yagi plus 15 m Moxon for
CW, plus assorted wires. Yagis of course on VHF/UHF.

73 and see you all again next year,
WS7L on behalf of W7OTV.