[3830] RAC Day N8BJQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day N8BJQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:16:06 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     0        2         0
   80:    9     0        1         0
   40:   84     0        7         0
   20:   89     0        9         0
   15:   26     0        6         0
   10:    0     0        0         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  212     0       25         0  Total Score = 26,950

Club:

Comments:

Fun as always.  Only got in a few hours - rebuilding the entire station after
having the house interior painted.  Glad that won't happen again.  The only
good thing - got rid of a bunch of excess power cords and cables that I'm no
longer using.  Got the first rig on the air barefoot just before the contest
start.  Did a couple of hours before the nightly storms came thru.  Monday
morning got the 2nd rig on the air and worked another couple of hours.  Finally
got the SO2R rewired with about 45 min to go.  Good news - no smoke.
Conditions
seemed okay for the few hours I was on.  Thanks to all the VE's for turning
out.
 Back to moving furniture and boxes!