[3830] RAC Day VY2RAC(VY2LI) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VY2RAC(VY2LI) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:27:08 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VY2RAC
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   42     71       4         4
   15:    0     12       0         1
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   42     83       4         5  Total Score = 7,164

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of family around for the holiday weekend,so had no plans to operate.Since
no one requested the RAC call, it looked like there would be no bonus station
on for the contest.A small window opened for me to operate from approx.18:00 to
19:30.,so I tried to get into as many logs as possible given the short time
frame.Ironically, the US pileup was deeper than Canadian callers.I was prepared
to move for anyone, but received only one request! Happy Canada Day.Bill (PEI
RAC AD)