[3830] RAC Day VE7XF SOAB/CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE7XF SOAB/CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:30:49 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOAB/CW HP
QTH: near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    9     0        2         0
   80:   40     0        7         0
   40:   98     0        8         0
   20:  362     0       11         0
   15:   78     0        8         0
   10:    4     0        1         0
    6:    1     0        1         0
    2:    1     0        1         0
Total:  593     0       39         0  Total Score = 113,334

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

All the comments on the poor condx have already been made!
Plasma TV has made any Qs on 80m a real struggle.
Many times I felt that I'd worked the band(s) out, and had a little nap.
I'm very encouraged by the number of VE4s showing up in contests - just like
the good old days! (This from an ex-VE4.)
I used to battle Victor for a reasonable score, now I have to contend with
Gabor too! Maybe time to take up knitting instead of contesting :-(

Ralph, VE7XF