[3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:40:13 +0000
                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   16   178    10
   20:   59   669    36
   15:   21   254    15
   10:   25   274    15
-------------------------
Total:  121  1375    75  Total Score = 104,500

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Hi all,
Well, conditions on Saturday were appalling. It was hard work to complete many
QSO's, and there were frequently two or more stations on the same QRG, which
made life very difficult. There was also a lot of one-way propagation, in that
there were very loud stations who weren't hearing many callers.
Sunday was better, and it was good to see 10m open at last.
I operated slightly over the 6 hour limit, so my final score will be less than
claimed, but this is allowed.

There was some very bad operating in this contest, and some from stations that
should know better. When calling CQ, or working someone, I had callers drop in
and start calling CQ, with no effort made to ensure the frequency was clear -
HA9PP, UW5M and IW1QN to name a few!
I lost a couple of QSO's this way, and could not get repeats, so there will be
a couple of NIL's for a few stations. My apologies for that.

The log is already on LoTW.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP