[3830] IARU OP4K M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, op4k@telenet.be
Subject: [3830] IARU OP4K M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 14:25:38 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OP4K
Operator(s): OO7J OO7K OP4K OP5T
Station: OP4K

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Antwerp
Operating Time (hrs): 24h00

  160:   36     16      4       19
   80:   68     35      6       30
   40:  180     54     16       25
   20:  313    230     26       35
   15:  216    119     21       43
   10:  182    163     13       32
-------------------------------------
Total:  995    617     86      184  Total Score = 1,342,980

Club: Antwerp Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation was certainly at its best but good enough to have a lot of fun.
Nice to have a team of 4 ops for this contest.
On Saturday 15m was open till almost 18.00Z and 20m till quite late 22.20Z.
80m is is definitely not a summer band but we managed to squize 234 Q's.
A repair on the 160m antenna was done over-day Saturday with Jim OP5T and we
managed to make 52 Q's.
20m openend Sunday at 03.50Z and 10m at 05.10Z. There was unfortunately no
propagation to NA or JA but a large amount of YB were logged on 10m and for a
long period of time there was short skip on that same 10m.
Finished the contest on 15m.

Thanks to all for the Q's. Some of you guys did not listen and might think you
are in our log but when asking a few times to confirm the QSO without doing so,
failed to enter your call in the log.
Better luck next time.

Yaesu FTDX-5000MP
Acom 2000A running 1.5kW
Optibeam OB18-6 (10 to 40m) at 50m / 170ft
80m dipole at 50m / 170ft
160m Inverted L with 1 radial

73 de Joe
On behalf of the operators at OP4K