[3830] IARU DL7BY SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DL7BY@darc.de
Subject: [3830] IARU DL7BY SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:17:55 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: DL7BY
Operator(s): DL7BY
Station: DL7BY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: se of Berlin
Operating Time (hrs): 805

  160:    3     0       0        3
   80:   90     1       7       27
   40:  105     0      13       30
   20:  169     0      20       27
   15:   76     0      18       21
   10:   42     0       3       20
-------------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Only limited time. In the evening we were with DL7VOG + DL7VSN to the fantastic
yearly Mississippi-Blues-Night session with guests from Israel and the US.
The Afternoon started with bad condx on the high bands, Dx was really not
existing and produced very low signals. The Morning after the concert was much
better and the Sunday brouhgt good rates on all bands. I got 13
WRTC-test-stations in my log, most of them on 40 m.
But it was fun as always.

TRX: FT920
ANT: windom@12 mtrs, Cushcraft A4S@10 mtrs &amp; Cushraft R7

Thanks for the QSOs. Hope to cu in the IOTA-Contest.

73s es best dx
Ben - DL7BY-