[3830] IARU N2PP SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N2PP SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 02:57:55 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2PP
Operator(s): N2PP
Station: N2PP

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Syracuse, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:   450           22       33
   20:   451           30       37
   15:   202           25       27
   10:    33            6        6
-------------------------------------
Total:  1136    0      83      103  Total Score = 669,600

Club:

Comments:

This has always been one of my favorite contests.  In spite of the poor
conditions (especially on 10 and 15 meters) there was some interesting
propagation at times.I found out late Friday that my 80 meter antenna was not
working. It looks like lightning took out the switching relays up on the tower.
 So, I decided to make it a 4 band effort. 40 meters was amazingly good and
quiet. It was fun chasing the HQ and WRTC 2014 test stations.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and see you again in the fall contests with improved
antennas on 80, 40 and 20 meters.