[3830] NAQP RTTY N5TIT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N5TIT.tx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N5TIT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 04:44:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N5TIT
Operator(s): N5TIT
Station: N5TIT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM13MA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:    2     2
   40:   61    28
   20:   67    28
   15:   31    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  161    72  Total Score = 11,592

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFW Contest Group Zombies

Comments:

Well the contest started off very slow.  I did see a few stations calling CQ for
the DMC contest but not NAQP.  Finally about 1830Z things started to pickup.
Called CQ for a bit with no real takers so went back to S&amp;P.  About 2015Z I
went up to 10M and found no one so I tried 15M.  15M was somewhat open to the
east and west coast.  Started a pretty good run but after 30 min the rate faded
so went back to S&amp;P and checking 10M as well.  In the evening 20 was still
rolling along.  About sunset I looked at 40M and it was a bit noisy for me
here.  S&amp;P'd for a while and tried to start a run.  Takers were few and far
between, so S&amp;P'd for the remainder.  80M never materialized but here was
signals to be heard.  With my limited antenna setup 80m was just not in the
cards.  I passed my goal for this contest so all is good.