[3830] NAQP RTTY N1EN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mda@n1en.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1EN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 05:39:19 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: N1EN
Operator(s): N1EN
Station: N1EN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   46    22
   40:  101    32
   20:  111    38
   15:   65    23
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total:  331   121  Total Score = 40,382

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Mercifully, the big storms that were forecast didn't materialize.

This contest goes down as my first serious attempt at SO2R.  I think I need to
practice...and rearrange the shack.  It's odd having the audio from two radios
feeding into separate ears, but having both radios on the same side of the
keyboard.

It seems a little odd attempting SO2R with my little air pistol of a station,
but you have to start somewhere, right?

Station:
K3, Icom 7000
80m Carolina Windom @ 55'