[3830] NAQP RTTY WH7DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wh7dx@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WH7DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 18:27:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WH7DX
Operator(s): WH7DX
Station: WH7DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:
   40:
   20:  29     15
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     15  Total Score = 435

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Had fun as usual.  Spent a few hours total.  A couple in the AM but rough and
then some more around sunset.  Bands are closed in HI during the day now.
First contest with no amp.  Was surprised by RTTY into the east coast.  I wish
this was a 24 hour contest.  Maybe next time I get up at 2:00am and work the
East Coast Sunrise.  I was pleasantly surprised by the activity and signal
quality - strength.  Just didn't spend much time.

73!