[3830] NAQP RTTY KE5OG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KE5OG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:08:50 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

   80:    8     5
   40:  122    38
   20:  283    50
   15:   80    33
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  494   127  Total Score = 62,738

Club:

Team: SWACC #1

Comments:

I worked Skip, K6DGW, as my first Q...on 10... and that was it for 10. Twenty
kept on giving, 15 and 40 were ok. Eighty was horribly noisy here. There wasn't
much for me to hear there and even less hearing me.

I missed Wy, De, SD and even NM. I heard someone working NM on 15 or 20 but
never heard them on the low bands.

I was a little rusty and fumbled around some but it was great fun and thanks
for the Qs.