[3830] NAQP RTTY K5ER Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5er@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K5ER Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 04:12:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   22    16
   40:   30    21
   20:   98    34
   15:   82    30
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  235   103  Total Score = 24,440

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: LCC #1

Comments:

Continuing to learn and enjoy the new mode (for me).

A number of technical issues came up during the contest. Some were
inconveniences and some required immediate attention, such as a band switch
locking up and rendering all antenna unable to connect.

Oh well, I did my part for the team by having Murphy stay with me, allowing the
other team members to do pretty good.

Will just chalk this one up to experience and look forward to the next one.

73,
Mark, K5ER