[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 04:31:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 25

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      1
   40:  29     12
   20:  42     36
   15:   7      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  85     56  Total Score = 4,760

Club:

Comments:

Fantastic nite propagation wise here, stateside and some DX, Conditions good
from 15 through 80m..

Worked WJ9B for a 4 bander, and MANY 3 banders.

PB for me in Q's, Mults and Score.. by a LONG way!  I'll take it from my home
station.. not close to Will WJ9B and others, but as good as it gets from here!!

Using a 200 ft per leg Vee beam unterminated, 25 ft up at the feedpoint and
ends at 6ft up, pointed E/W, Open wire fed with tuner,   100 watts with TS940s,
and Writelog.

Great to work DanWa K7SS tonite, super fun! along with all the NS regulars and
now getting to know the CWT regulars!

Thanks for the Fun!! and CU guys hopefully Thursday nite for NS RTTY at 0130Z,
up .080, and NS CW at 0230Z around .040,  15-80m, come join us for great fun!

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T