[3830] USCntyQP K8MR MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] USCntyQP K8MR MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:10:58 +0000
                    US Counties QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH: NJ ESSE
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:
   40:  11
   20:  19
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  30  Counties = 23  Total Score = 713

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'm spending some time with my daughter in Montclair, NJ, to help out with a new
puppy. I brought along a radio, so spent some time in the MARAC and NJQSO Party
contests.

Not much activity, poor conditions. I think I qualified as a mobile, using a
HamStick on 20 meters and a 33 ft wire fed against the car, while operating
from the patio at the house. Score is likely not accurate, as it did not show
extra points for mobiles. But at least I passed out a few qsos and a
multiplier.

Looking forward to much better activity back in Ohio for the Ohio QSO Party on
Saturday, August 24.