[3830] USCntyQP VE5KS FixedCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] USCntyQP VE5KS FixedCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 02:04:57 +0000
                    US Counties QSO Party

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: FixedCW LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:    9
   20:  219
   15:   41
   10:    4
------------
Total:  273  Counties = 226  Total Score = 642,518

Club:

Comments:

Had a fantastic time, conditions were pretty good, even made a few contacts on
10 metres. I wish to apologize to the stations that I asked to repeat, heavy
qrm and qrn on this end at times. I am amazed that W0GXQ could hear me on 40
metres, I loaded up my Cushcraft A3S (without the 40 mtr coils)- great ears.
Had to shut down for about 1 - 1/2 hours due to a thunderstorm but otherwise I
worked the whole contest.
This is one of my favourite contests.
I want to thank all the mobiles out there, you guys and gals make it fun.
K5YAA worked 35 times
W3DYA worked 20 times
K5CM worked 20 times
WC5D worked 18 times