[3830] NAQP CW VE9AA/VE1 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9AA/VE1 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 00:57:23 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE9AA/VE1
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/VE1

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 1:46

  160:
   80:
   40:  11      9
   20:  51     25
   15:   5      5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  67     39  Total Score = 2,613

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Spent the entire day on the waterfront in Halifax, NS, so it was all I could do
to get on for nearly 2 hours from the MINI COOPER from the hotel parking lot.
QRM, QRN , RFI, a small (mini sized) set of paddles that danced across the car
seat that also had an intermittent DAH side made things QUITE interesting. I am
actually not quite as much as a lid as I would appear. heh heh. Many FB ops got
me on the very first call. 15 was rockin,. but I got on late, so only worked 5
guys there.  20m was in good shape, but also late and most had moved to 40m
already.  A teeny sprig of metal on the back of the Mini makes a poor 40m
radiator.  An unusual callsign to copy, I am sure, when you are expecting W1,
WA8, K5, perhaps the odd VE3 to come back at ya !
2009 MINI COOPER, FT-857D @ 70w, Antenna SD-330 on rear hatch.  Key is a k8ff
mini that needs a desparate overhaul. I apologize for my lidness !  I had
planned to program the 3 presets on the rig, but it's been about 3 yrs since I
had done it and couldn't recall how after frying in the sun all day.

Mike VE9AA/VE1 &quot;NS&quot; this time.