[3830] WAE CW VY2ZM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VY2ZM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 09:49:30 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): VY2ZM K1LZ
Station: VY2ZM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 47

   80:  223   223   156
   40:  542   541   126
   20:  876   875   106
   15:  933   931    98
   10:   32    31    26
-------------------------
Total: 2606  2601   512  Total Score = 2,663,936

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

K1LZ trevelled to PEI at the last minute to join me in this one.  We had alot of
fun but ran out of JAEGERMEISTER mid morning on Sunday. (Each new mult requires
a sip of JAEGERMEISTER - but we did not have a second bottle so we ran out way
too early - and switched to coffee and soda thereafter!)

Thanks for all the qso's - it was great fun with decent condx - even on 10m -
but it did seem that activity was a bit down this time.  Krassy and I both
noticed there was almost NO ONE on 80m unless we went there and called CQ - but
even then, it seemed empty to us most of the time it was open to EU.

73 de VY2ZM and K1LZ

CU again