[3830] WAE CW KY4F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW KY4F Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:29:40 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:
   40:   14     0    30
   20:   93    95    64
   15:   94   102    54
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  201   197   148  Total Score = 58,904

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Hoped to get a few more countries on 80 meters.  That turned out to be a
complete bust.  Terrible conditions on the low bands Friday night.  But, I
maintained hope that Saturday night would be a different story.  Got back on
the air Saturday afternoon and was having a pretty good time on 20.... then
Murphy paid a visit.  SWR through the roof.  Spent the next few hours
troubleshooting with no success.  Went to bed with pondering the situation.
The morning brought clearer thought and I found the antenna problem (bad
connection at the remote tuner). Unfortunately, other commitments for Sunday
didn't allow for much operating time.  Still a lot of fun!

I'm always impressed with the great CW ops that are out there!

73 and thanks for all the Q'S

Doug
KY4F